i’m that kind of person who between two choices always pick the wrong one
I find it interesting how society doesn’t care when the media sexualizes women, when men sexualize women, or when school and the government sexualize women. But the second a woman is in control, and sexualizes herself willingly, it’s wrong and disgusting.
if every mistake you’ve made was written in a book, would you read it?
Mine would be a 5 book trilogy with books as big as Harry Potter
””“5 book trilogy”“”“
when yo friend is considering watchin yo favorite show
Shine bright like a washed nintendog
CultureHISTORY: #MikeBrown Funeral - August 2014
- Mike Brown casket w/ St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap
- Brown’s mother Lesley McSpadden at her son’s service
- Attendees united in song
- Funeral attendees
- Memorial including long line of roses at Mike Brown’s murder site
- A painting & memorial from Atlanta, GA
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?
*slams tankard down on the bar* GODDAMN FUCKING RIGHT
How Frank Ocean came out.
and nobody even realized it
I always thought this was hilarious that NO ONE noticed this verse before his letter.
i wanna feel how dogs feel when you let them go in a big field
"can I have another sauce?"
"they’re 25¢ extra”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via libral)